APA TU?! (what is that?!) APA TU?! (what is that?!)

Funny as hell =D

HEHE I think it was damn funny actually =) Something unusual and not that ordinary

5/5 ofc

BTW! How is the game doing? TEN?

akoRn responds:

hey thanks. TEN got canceled loong time ago. lol

Pico Wears... Pico Wears...

LOL!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING I EVER SAW!!1

5/5

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Inte dåligt ;P

Mycket imponerande animering. Snyggt gjord och passande musik :) Har själv enbart sysslat med en hel del AS så jag har ej hållit på animera så mycket, men ska nog göra det efter det att jag kikat på denna :P

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

A game with nice Flow

Very nice game indeed! The graphics made me stunned and the sound effect were brilliant! Also I would like to point out that you make the players step into a nice Magic Circle where choices < outcome. There are goals within goals which made me continue to play.

5/5 9/10. (I am never putting 10/10 ^^)

I dont know but is there a way to let players know the controlls better for switching items? I didnt notice the items until the middle of the game and they are really a nice part of the game. Work on that. =)

Thanks again

Xplored responds:

Just use SPACEBAR and the game will pause opening your inventory where you may easily select any weapon and/or device with a simple mouse click.

Ragdoll universe Ragdoll universe

Very good

I coulnt have done this myself. Nice programming skills you got;)

Done in AS3.0?

dario111cro responds:

That is best part, AS2.0 :)

Kurisumasu Emono Kurisumasu Emono

god so hard :D

Hehe thought I was smart until I played this one. Got stuck om a few but nothing i couldnt solve...until I came to the level with the fire and the ice :P Dont got a single clue what to do =) Will try more tomorrow

Prid-Outing responds:

Walkthrough is out: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 009844

Terra's Symphony: FFVI Terra's Symphony: FFVI

Legendary music

Legendary, just legendary music. I always burst into tears when I hear it, couse it is so sad :S Anyways, very good and new mix of it. It doesnt remove the great feeling of it. Nice job. RESPECT!

Realmguys responds:

Thank you very much, I appreciate the rate and review. I sure love this game too and the music is top notch, I fell in love with FF music with songs like this.

Sonic boss metal Sonic boss metal

Really love it =)

Well, Im not that good on the musicpart actually, but one thing I for sure know - I like it when I like it ;) Might I use this tune for a game I will be creating?

Chronamut responds:

kewl - make sure to credit me as per standard procedure :)

thanks for the review!