Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

A game with nice Flow

Very nice game indeed! The graphics made me stunned and the sound effect were brilliant! Also I would like to point out that you make the players step into a nice Magic Circle where choices < outcome. There are goals within goals which made me continue to play.

5/5 9/10. (I am never putting 10/10 ^^)

I dont know but is there a way to let players know the controlls better for switching items? I didnt notice the items until the middle of the game and they are really a nice part of the game. Work on that. =)

Thanks again

Xplored responds:

Just use SPACEBAR and the game will pause opening your inventory where you may easily select any weapon and/or device with a simple mouse click.

Ragdoll universe Ragdoll universe

Very good

I coulnt have done this myself. Nice programming skills you got;)

Done in AS3.0?

dario111cro responds:

That is best part, AS2.0 :)

Kurisumasu Emono Kurisumasu Emono

god so hard :D

Hehe thought I was smart until I played this one. Got stuck om a few but nothing i couldnt solve...until I came to the level with the fire and the ice :P Dont got a single clue what to do =) Will try more tomorrow

Prid-Outing responds:

Walkthrough is out: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 009844

Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School

true love ^^

Cant imagine how long it would take to do such a game with this excellent graphic. The best one I ever played in this genre :P Higherd your score with 0.03 at least =)

Find Jona`s Find Jona`s

The red house

I loled :P Googled "red house" on google and found the red house you used in (lvl 7 I think) as a first result ;D Pretty nice and simple game tho. Couldnt past level nr 10 tho :S please send me some tips ;)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

just the same -.-

This is just the same as the orginal DOOM. I was hoping for some cool flashskills actually.

Stick Man Game Test Stick Man Game Test

Rather nice =)

You have come a long way it seems :P The jump seems a little bit "laggy" tho, hope you can fix it. If you want any help with the code feel free to ask me :P

mattuiop responds:

thanks dude, i might need alot of help though

ToS Demo ToS Demo

very interesting

This is a very interesting piece of game actually. It reminds me of the pretty old game Tales of Symphonia (lol, I wonder why it does) ^^ Anyways, I think it will be a very good RPG. A tip would be to draw the charaters by your own, think the game will shine more then :P

Illogical-Ironical responds:

yeah, just for a little bit of a problem.

I SUCK AT DRAWING.

Downhill Snowboard Downhill Snowboard

amazing

amazing physics in this game :P Could have been more maxspeed tho

KarolinaGames responds:

thank you for the feedback - there is no maxspeed set. Some of the steeper levels become almost freefall towards the end - i hope thats fast enough for ya =)

Feeding Frenzy by Fatal C Feeding Frenzy by Fatal C

nice

Pretty good. Tho I clicked on every upcoming one and I got only 13. Should be a little more random and hard I guess.